COMENIUS Fahrt nach Ajdovscina/ Slowenien

Ajdovscina thanksFrom the 10th to the 14th of March 2014, we went by airplane and bus to Slovenia/Ajdovscina. In the Comenius Project we went to Danilo Lokar School in Slovenia. All the days we did something, for example on Tuesday we had a traditional welcome from the first and second grade. Then the teachers and the headmaster showed us the school. After that we all hiked up to the spring of the Havelji River. Next we went back to town and looked around in a galery. There was a big stone collection. When it was dark we came home in our hotel. We enjoyed all our activities and it was a wonderful time!

On our last day we took part in a print project on an ecological topic at our hosting school. I was in a group with girls from different countries. We cut shapes from various materials, stuck them on a cartoon, then painted it and carried it through a manual printing machine. I have never done it before and found it amazing. In the end we got a wonderful picture.

When we had just finished there came a reporter from the Slovenian TV and asked me some questions, e.g. how I liked the day. I was totally surprised. Even more when I saw the clip later on our scholl homepage where you can see it too.

We had a great time in Slovenia but this was my very best day.

Vom 10ten bis zum 14ten März 2014 sind wir mit dem Flugzeug und mit dem Bus nach Slowenien gefahren. Mit dem Comenius Project sind wir in die  slowenische Schule Danilo Lokar gegangen. Jeden Tag haben wir etwas gemacht, zum Beispiel haben wir am Dienstag als erstes einen traditionellen Empfang durch die Schülerinnen und Schüler des ersten und des zweiten Jahrgangs bekommen. Danach haben uns die Lehrer und der Schulleiter die Schule gezeigt. Dann sind wir zu der Quelle vom Fluss Havelji gewandert. Als nächstes sind wir zurück in die Stadt gegangen, in eine Galerie mit einer großen Steinsammlung. Am Abend kamen wieder zurück in unser Hotel. Wir fanden alle, es war eine sehr schöne und wundervolle Zeit!

Watch Slovenian television about the COMENIUS meeting in Ajdovscina: http://4d.rtvslo.si/arhiv/prispevki-in-izjave-prvi-dnevnik/174265817

001 002 013 003
009 012 006 007
011 010 017 005
004 014 008 018

Kontakt

Wilma-Rudolph-Oberschule
Am Hegewinkel 2a
14169 Berlin

Tel: (030) 90299-6464/-6794
Fax: (030) 90299-6766
E-Mail:

Anmeldung

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.